With this package you will receive a 3-day long on-site consultation directly from me – not a trainee or subcontractor to help look for your dog day care location. You may also use the 3 days for an on-site consultation if you have already found a location.
Included with the 3 days is a step-by-step instruction manual on how to open a dog day care and how to manage your web viewing, an employee manual, sample business plan, and even e-mail and phone consultation in case you have any questions after I leave.
Priced at $3,599 below is a breakdown of this package:
- Operations/employee manual(digital copy)
- Sample 5-year dog day care business plan with profit and loss estimates (digital copy)
- Dog day care / Internet viewing manual(digital copy)
- Assistance researching zoning regulations for your area
- 3 day on-site location search
- Assistance in lease negotiations
- Review possible layouts for your dog day care
- Employee applications
- 3 different books on dog training and behavior
- 1 book on dog laws>
- 1 Pet first aid kit with manual
- 6 variety length leashes
- 10 variety size collars
- 7 dog toys
- 6 hours of phone consultation
- E-mail support
Please note that if you choose to use this package to assist you in finding a location for your dog day care, due to local conditions in your real estate market I cannot guarantee that we will be able to find a secure location during the 3 days I am on-site.
All my travel expenses are included in the consulting fee within the United States. There is an additional charge for consulting on-site outside of the United States and/or if you decide you want me to be at your location longer then the 3 days.
For questions regarding Doggie View’s consulting packages please e-mail me or call 1-866-DOG-VIEW. Please leave a message if you don’t catch me!
If you have e-mail spam control please look in your spam folder if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.